Sunday, June 9, 2013

|the parks of cincinnati|

|duck flight|


|exgoose me?|

|quack quarrel|
Cincinnati has so many amazing parks to visit! Whether it is Cincinnati Parks or Great Parks of Hamilton County or a random local park, there are so many great chances to get outside and enjoy nature! On a recent solo nature photo walk, I had the chance to snap some shots of the local wildlife at Winton Woods |part of the Great Parks of Hamilton County|. The birds were so friendly and many walked right up to me. |My guess is that they thought I had some food to share|

I highly recommend visiting the new Smale Riverfront Park located downtown along the river. Besides the wonderful view of both Kentucky and the Cincinnati Skyline, you can enjoy water fountains to run in, a labyrinth to walk through, adult swings, and |coming soon| a carousel! So go on! Get outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment